Amazon World Heart Day Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Answers to win Apple Watch.
Amazon World Heart Day quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon World Heart Day quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Apple Watch. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon World Heart Day Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon World Heart Day Quiz.
How to Play Amazon World Heart Day Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Apple Watch needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for World Heart Day Quiz Answer and win Apple Watch
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Answers to Win Apple Watch
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon World Heart Day quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: On December 3, 1967, 53-year-old Louis Washkansky received the first __ transplant. Fill in the blank.
Answer 1: Heart
Q2: How many chambers are there in a human heart?
Answer 2: 4
Q3: Which part of the heart gets its name from the Latin word for ‘belly’?
Answer 3: Ventricle
Q4: Which of these hashtags is being promoted by the World Heart Federation in observance of World Heart Day 2020?
Answer 4: #UseHeart
Q5: The idea of World Heart Day was conceived by Antoni Bayés de Luna, who was the President of which organization from 1997-99?
Answer 5: World Heart Federation
World Heart Day Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon World Heart Day Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Apple Watch|
|Total Prizes||1 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||22 September 2020 to 3 October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th December|
Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 30th December 2020.
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th December 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 22nd September 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. to 3rd October 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Apple Watch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.