Amazon Toshiba Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Toshiba Quiz Answers to win Toshiba 43″ Smart TV.
Amazon Toshiba quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Toshiba quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Toshiba 43″ Smart TV. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Toshiba Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Toshiba Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Toshiba Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Toshiba 43″ Smart TV needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Toshiba Quiz Answer and win Toshiba 43″ Smart TV
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Toshiba Quiz Answers to Win Toshiba 43″ Smart TV
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Toshiba quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: As per the video, Toshiba VIDAA TV boot up time is how many times faster than Android TV?
Answer 1: 3
Q2: VIDAA Smart TV OS has more than 28 million users globally (Hint: Watch the video to find the answer)
Answer 2: TRUE
Q3: Toshiba’s 2020 entire 4K range has which of the following feature?
Answer 3: Built-in Alexa
Q4: As per the video, VIDAA is #1 Smart TV OS in which of the following countries?
Answer 4: All of the above
Q5: VIDAA OS has which of the following TUV Rheinland certified protection? (Hint: the answer can be found in the video)
Answer 5: Privacy
Toshiba Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Toshiba Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Toshiba 43″ Smart TV|
|Total Prizes||10 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||12 September 2020 to 2nd October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||10 October 2020|
Amazon Toshiba Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 10th October 2020.
There are a total of 10 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Toshiba Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 12th September 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 2nd October 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Toshiba 43 Inch Full HD Smart TV worth Rs. 22,490 each. If the TV is not deliverable to a winner’s pin code at the time of announcement or delivery due to the ongoing Covid-19 impact or any other reason, the winner will be presented with Amazon Pay balance of the same amount (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.