Amazon The September Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon The September Quiz Answers to win Rs.25,000 Pay balance.
Amazon The September quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon The September quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon The September Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon The September Quiz.
How to Play Amazon The September Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for The September Quiz Answer and win Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon The September Quiz Answers to Win Rs.25,000 Pay balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon The September quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Teacher’s Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer 1: The 1st Indian Vice President
Q2: On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer 2: Irfan Pathan
Q3: After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections?
Answer 3: New Zealand
Q4: Which prominent social reformer and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as ‘Vidyasagar’?
Answer 4: Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Q5: September 2, 1945 was declared as V-J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V-J stand for?
Answer 5: Victory over Japan
The September Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon The September Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance|
|Total Prizes||4 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||7 September 2020 to 21st September 2020|
|Winner Announcement||1st October 2020|
Amazon The September Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 1st October 2020.
There are a total of 5 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st October 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon The September Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 7 September, 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th September, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 4 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.