Amazon Television Day Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Television Day Quiz Answers to win Sony Bravia Tv.
Amazon Television Day Quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Television Day Quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Sony Bravia Tv. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Television Day Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Television Day Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Television Day Quiz 2020?
- Amazon Television Day Quiz Answers to Win Sony Bravia Tv
- Q1: which bollywood megastar made his television debut in 2000 with an indian version of a british game show?
- Q2: Krishi Darshan, Chaupaal, Samachar, and Kalyani were the first programs on which channel?
- Q3: First transmitted on BBC in 1938, what was the world’s first television gameshow
- Q4: Which company, in 1982, produced the first mass-produced pocket television: the Watchman?
- Q5: The ‘Neighbor’s Envy, Owner’s Pride’ slogan is associated with which brand of TV?
- Television Day Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Television Day Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Sony Bravia Tv needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Television Day Quiz Answer and win Sony Bravia Tv
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Television Day Quiz Answers to Win Sony Bravia Tv
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Television Day Quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: which bollywood megastar made his television debut in 2000 with an indian version of a british game show?
Answer 1: Amitabh Bachchan
Q2: Krishi Darshan, Chaupaal, Samachar, and Kalyani were the first programs on which channel?
Answer 2: Doordarshan
Q3: First transmitted on BBC in 1938, what was the world’s first television gameshow
Answer 3: Spelling Bee
Q4: Which company, in 1982, produced the first mass-produced pocket television: the Watchman?
Answer 4: Sony
Q5: The ‘Neighbor’s Envy, Owner’s Pride’ slogan is associated with which brand of TV?
Answer 5: Onida
Television Day Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Television Day Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Sony Bravia Tv|
|Total Prizes||1 Prize|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||21 November 2020 to 30 November 2020|
|Winner Announcement||22nd November 2020|
Amazon Television Day Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 22nd November 2020.
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st January 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Television Day Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 21th November 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th November 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony Bravia 43″ Android TV (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.