Amazon Small Business Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Small Business Quiz Answers to win Rs.10000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Small Business Quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Small Business Quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Small Business Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Small Business Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Small Business Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.10000 Pay Balance needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Small Business Quiz Answer and win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Small Business Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Small Business Quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: There are more than 6.5 lakh Indian small businesses that sell on Amazon.
Answer 1: True
Q2: __ is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique arts & crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers & artisans to showcase products handcrafted in India.
Answer 2: Amazon Karigar
Q3: Which of the following is an Amazon program that features innovative products from emerging Indian businesses and start-ups?
Answer 3: Amazon Launchpad
Q4: During the Great Indian Festival, small businesses across India will offer exciting deals and discounts of up to __% on 4 crore+ unique and hard-to-find products on Amazon.
Answer 4: 70%
Q5: You can listen to an inspiring seller story by tap
Answer 5: True
Small Business Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Small Business Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.10000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||10 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||7 October 2020 to 30 October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||15th November|
Amazon Small Business Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 15th November 2020.
There are a total of 10 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 15th November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Small Business Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 7th October 2020 from 12:00:00 A.m. (IST) to 30th October 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance Worth Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.