Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz is live now. Check out correct Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz Answers to win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ReadytoPod Rs.10,000 Pay Balance quiz is live now. If you play the ReadytoPod quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz 2020
- Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
- Q1: The new Ariel 3 in 1 PODs can be used for which of these type of washing machines?
- Q2: The Ariel 3 in 1 PODs have a unique __ chambered design. Fill in the blanks
- Q3: Which of these functions are performed by the Ariel 3 in 1 PODs?
- Q4: The Ariel 3 in PODs provide _ clean. Fill in the blanks
- Q5: Which of these precautions should you take while using the Ariel 3 in PODs?
- ReadytoPod Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance, need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for ReadytoPod Quiz Answer and win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance.
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon ReadytoPod quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: The new Ariel 3 in 1 PODs can be used for which of these type of washing machines?
Answer 1: Both option 1 & 2
Q2: The Ariel 3 in 1 PODs have a unique __ chambered design. Fill in the blanks
Answer 2: 3
Q3: Which of these functions are performed by the Ariel 3 in 1 PODs?
Answer 3: All of these
Q4: The Ariel 3 in PODs provide _ clean. Fill in the blanks
Answer 4: HD
Q5: Which of these precautions should you take while using the Ariel 3 in PODs?
Answer 5: Keep away from children
ReadytoPod Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.10,000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||6 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||Product|
|Time Period||29th October 2020 to 15th November 2020|
|Winner Announcement||21st November 2020|
Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 21st November 2020.
There are a total of 6 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 28th November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon ReadytoPod Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 29th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 15th November 2020 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.