Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz is live now. Check out correct Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers to win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Pay With Alexa Rs.10,000 Pay Balance quiz is live now. If you play the Pay With Alexa quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz 2020
- Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
- Q1: On the Amazon app, what button should you tap to speak to Alexa?
- Q2: How can you pay your mobile bill on Amazon using Alexa?
- Q3: Which bills & payments can you pay using Alexa on Amazon?
- Q4: You can book your LPG Gas cylinder using Alexa on Amazon Pay
- Q5: What are the benefits of paying bills via Alexa?
- Pay With Alexa Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance, need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Pay With Alexa Quiz Answer and win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance.
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon Pay With Alexa quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Answer 1: Tap on the microphone (mic) icon in the top-right section of the App
Q2: How can you pay your mobile bill on Amazon using Alexa?
Answer 2: Just ask Alexa! Tap on mic icon & ask “Alexa, pay my mobile bill”
Q3: Which bills & payments can you pay using Alexa on Amazon?
Answer 3: All of the above
Q4: You can book your LPG Gas cylinder using Alexa on Amazon Pay
Answer 4: True
Q5: What are the benefits of paying bills via Alexa?
Answer 5: All of the above
Pay With Alexa Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.10,000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||10 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||Product|
|Time Period||19th October 2020 to 10th November 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th November 2020|
Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 30th November 2020.
There are a total of 10 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 19th October 2020 from 4:00:01 p.m. and end on 10th November 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.