Amazon Pay Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Pay Quiz Answers to win Rs.10000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Pay quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Pay quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Pay Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Pay Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Pay Quiz 2020?
- Amazon Pay Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Which of the following can be done via Amazon Pay UPI?
- Q2: Where does money gets credited when you send money through Amazon Pay UPI to another UPI handle?
- Q3: Which of the below is needed to pay anyone via Amazon Pay UPI?
- Q4: For a gas cylinder booked on Amazon where would you receive the delivery from the distributor?
- Q5: Which of the following insurance premiums can be paid on Amazon?
- Pay Amazon Quiz Answers Details
How to Play Amazon Pay Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.10000 Pay Balance needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Pay Quiz Answer and win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Pay quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Which of the following can be done via Amazon Pay UPI?
Answer 1: All of the above
Q2: Where does money gets credited when you send money through Amazon Pay UPI to another UPI handle?
Answer 2: Bank account linked to receiver’s UPI handle
Q3: Which of the below is needed to pay anyone via Amazon Pay UPI?
Answer 3: UPI PIN
Q4: For a gas cylinder booked on Amazon where would you receive the delivery from the distributor?
Answer 4: At your doorstep
Q5: Which of the following insurance premiums can be paid on Amazon?
Answer 5: All of these
Pay Amazon Quiz Answers Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Pay Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.10000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||10 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||26 September 2020 to 20 October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||20th October 2020|
Amazon Pay Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 31st October 2020.
There are a total of 10 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st October 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Pay Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 26th September, 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 20th October, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.