Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz is live now. Check out correct Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz Answers to win Rs.10,000 Pay balance.
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Pay Insurance Premium.
How to Play Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz Answer and win Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Pay balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
Answer 1: Oriental Insurance
Q2: Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
Answer 2: IRDA
Q3: Number of full time members of IRDA
Answer 3: 5
Q4: In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
Answer 4: Mumbai
Q5: Which entity legislates the Insurance in India?
Answer 5: Central government
Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance UPI Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance|
|Total Prizes||10 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||Amazon Pay Insurance Premium|
|Time Period||1st September 2020 to 21st September 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30 September 2020|
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 30 September 2020.
There are a total of 10 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th September 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 1st September, 2020 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 21st September, 2020 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.