Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz is live now. Check out correct Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Answers to win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Pantry Bingo Rs.20,000 Pay Balance quiz is live now. If you play the Pantry Bingo quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz 2020
- Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Answers to Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Identify the products on the Funzone banner for this quiz.
- Q2: Bingo Tedhe Medhe Pulse Mix has a combination of how many pulses?
- Q3: Bingo ………. Mix is ideally suited for all your “Shaam ka Scenes”
- Q4: If Namkeen is to Tasty then Crunchy is to…….
- Q5: What should the Bingo Tedhe Medhe Nutcracker be ideally consumed with?
- Pantry Bingo Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance, need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Pantry Bingo Quiz Answer and win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance.
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Answers to Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon Pantry Bingo quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Answer 1: Bingo Tedhe Medhe Namkeens
Q2: Bingo Tedhe Medhe Pulse Mix has a combination of how many pulses?
Answer 2: 3
Q3: Bingo ………. Mix is ideally suited for all your “Shaam ka Scenes”
Answer 3: Cocktail
Q4: If Namkeen is to Tasty then Crunchy is to…….
Answer 4: Bingo Tedhe Medhe Aloo Bhujia
Q5: What should the Bingo Tedhe Medhe Nutcracker be ideally consumed with?
Answer 5: Softdrinks
Pantry Bingo Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.20,000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||20 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||Product|
|Time Period||6th October 2020 to 30th October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||31st October 2020|
Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 31st October 2020.
There are a total of 20 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st October 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 6th October 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th October 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.