Amazon Nerf Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Nerf Quiz Answers to win Rs.10000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Nerf quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Nerf quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Nerf Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Nerf Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Nerf Quiz 2020?
- Amazon Nerf Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Fill in the blanks in this tagline mentioned by Rannvijay in the video – ‘It’s Nerf or __’.
- Q2: Which of these do you need for the Nerf House Challenge?
- Q3: What is Rannvijay’s favourite Nerf Blaster? Hint – Watch the video for the answer!
- Q4: How many steps does one have to step back from the camera for the Nerf House Challenge?
- Q5: The objective of the Nerf House Challenge is to blast at the camera in the ___ possible. Fill in the blanks
- Nerf Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Nerf Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.10000 Pay Balance needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Nerf Quiz Answer and win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Nerf Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Nerf quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Fill in the blanks in this tagline mentioned by Rannvijay in the video – ‘It’s Nerf or __’.
Answer 1: Nothing
Q2: Which of these do you need for the Nerf House Challenge?
Answer 2: Your phone
Q3: What is Rannvijay’s favourite Nerf Blaster? Hint – Watch the video for the answer!
Answer 3: Nerf Ultra One
Q4: How many steps does one have to step back from the camera for the Nerf House Challenge?
Answer 4: 7
Q5: The objective of the Nerf House Challenge is to blast at the camera in the ___ possible. Fill in the blanks
Answer 5: Least number of shots
Nerf Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Nerf Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.10000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||20 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||18 September 2020 to 10 October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th October|
Amazon Nerf Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 30th October 2020.
There are a total of 20 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th October 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Nerf Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 18th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th October 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.