Amazon Mirzapur Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Mirzapur Quiz Answers to win Rs.10,000.
Amazon Mirzapur quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Mirzapur quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10,000. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Mirzapur Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Mirzapur Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Mirzapur Quiz 2020?
- Amazon Mirzapur Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000
- Q1: The character shown in the image said the dialogue ‘Darr Ki Dikkat Yehi Hain Ke Wo Kabhi bhi khatam Ho Sakta Hain’. Identify the character.
- Q2: Which of these actors has the same surname in the series ‘Mirzapur’ as he does in real life?
- Q3: How many eggs does Guddu Bhaiyya eat in Season 1?
- Q4: Based on the video, which of these is written on the number plate of a car driven by Munna, in the video?
- Q5: In this video, Guddu is shown training whom to shoot?
- Q6: In the video Munna says, ‘Hum ek naya niyam bana rahe hai, ke Mirzapur ke gaddi pe baithne wala _‘ Fill in the blanks.
- Mirzapur Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Mirzapur Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.10,000 needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Mirzapur Quiz Answer and win Rs.10,000
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Mirzapur Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Mirzapur quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: The character shown in the image said the dialogue ‘Darr Ki Dikkat Yehi Hain Ke Wo Kabhi bhi khatam Ho Sakta Hain’. Identify the character.
Answer 1: Kaleen Bhaiyya
Q2: Which of these actors has the same surname in the series ‘Mirzapur’ as he does in real life?
Answer 2: Pankaj Tripathi
Q3: How many eggs does Guddu Bhaiyya eat in Season 1?
Answer 3: 50
Q4: Based on the video, which of these is written on the number plate of a car driven by Munna, in the video?
Answer 4: King of Mirzapur
Q5: In this video, Guddu is shown training whom to shoot?
Answer 5: Golu
Q6: In the video Munna says, ‘Hum ek naya niyam bana rahe hai, ke Mirzapur ke gaddi pe baithne wala _‘ Fill in the blanks.
Answer 6: Koi bhi niyam badal sakta hai
Mirzapur Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Mirzapur Quiz|
|Total Prizes||50 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||6 October 2020 to 22 October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||5th November 2020|
Amazon Mirzapur Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 5th November.
There are a total of 50 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 5th November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Mirzapur Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 6th Oct 2020 from 03:00:00 p.m. (IST) to 22nd October 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 6 (six) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 50 (fifty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.