Amazon Independence Day Quiz is live now. Check out correct Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers to win Rs.20000 pay balance.
Amazon Independence Day Rs.20,000 pay balance quiz is live now. If you play the Independence Day quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.20,000 as Amazon Pay balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Independence Day Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Independence Day Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Independence Day Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to earn money as Amazon Pay balance need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Independence Day Quiz Answer and win Rs.20,000
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answer & Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon Independence Day quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag at the Red Fort for the maximum number of times?
Answer 1: Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2: Which was India’s first civil disobedience movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
Answer 2: Champaran Satyagraha
Q3: Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to build a brand etc.?
Answer 3: Amazon Launchpad
Q4: On 11th December, 1946 which future President was elected as the permanent Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer 4: Rajendra Prasad
Q5: How many Indian small and medium businesses sell on Amazon?
Answer 5: 6.5 Lakh
Independence Day Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Independence Day Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||5 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||14 August 2020 to 31 August 2020|
|Winner Announcement||1 September 2020|
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 01 September 2020.
There are a total of 5 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st August 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Independence Day Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 14 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st August 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.