Amazon Guess Who Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers to win Hp Laptop.
Amazon Guess Who quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Guess Who quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Hp Laptop. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Guess Who Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Guess Who Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Guess Who Quiz 2020?
- Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers to Win Hp Laptop
- Q1: Which of these movies was based on the life of this great Indian?
- Q2: Which movie starring the man in picture has been nominated for the Best Foreign Film award at the Oscars?
- Q3: The lady on screen has won two Grand Slam titles partnering which famous Indian tennis player?
- Q4: _ used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to hit the fastest ever ODI century
- Q5: The only Indian Test cricketer to be knighted is Maharaja of Vizianagaram and he is also the second Indian cricketer to be awarded the Padma Bhushan in 1958. Who is he?
- Guess Who Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Guess Who Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Hp Laptop needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Guess Who Quiz Answer and win Hp Laptop
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers to Win Hp Laptop
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Guess Who quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Which of these movies was based on the life of this great Indian?
Answer 1: The Man Who Knew Infinity
Q2: Which movie starring the man in picture has been nominated for the Best Foreign Film award at the Oscars?
Answer 2: Mother India
Q3: The lady on screen has won two Grand Slam titles partnering which famous Indian tennis player?
Answer 3: Leander Paes
Q4: _ used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to hit the fastest ever ODI century
Answer 4: Shahid Afridi
Q5: The only Indian Test cricketer to be knighted is Maharaja of Vizianagaram and he is also the second Indian cricketer to be awarded the Padma Bhushan in 1958. Who is he?
Answer 5: Vijay Ananda Gajapathi Raju
Guess Who Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Guess Who Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Hp Laptop|
|Total Prizes||1 Prize|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||1 October 2020 to 8th October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th October 2020|
Amazon Guess Who Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 30th October 2020.
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 15th December 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Guess Who Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 1st October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. to 8th October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a HP gaming laptop (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.