Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers to win Rs.50000.
Amazon Great Indian Festival quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Great Indian Festival quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.50000. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz 2020?
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers to Win Rs.50000
- Q1: What is the additional cashback you will get on minimum purchase of ₹1,000 as your first order?
- Q2: Golden hour deals will be live from ___PM to ___AM only on the app.
- Q3: When does the Great Indian Festival Start?
- Q4: When does the Great Indian Festival sale start for prime members?
- Q5: You can get additional 10% discount on _ credit/debit card?
- Great Indian Festival Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.50000 needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Great Indian Festival Quiz Answer and win Rs.50000
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers to Win Rs.50000
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Great Indian Festival quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: What is the additional cashback you will get on minimum purchase of ₹1,000 as your first order?
Answer 1: 5%
Q2: Golden hour deals will be live from ___PM to ___AM only on the app.
Answer 2: 8PM to 12AM
Q3: When does the Great Indian Festival Start?
Answer 3: 17th October
Q4: When does the Great Indian Festival sale start for prime members?
Answer 4: 16th October
Q5: You can get additional 10% discount on _ credit/debit card?
Answer 5: HDFC Bank
Great Indian Festival Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz|
|Total Prizes||1 Prize|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||7 October 2020 to 16 October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||17th October 2020|
Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 17th October 2020.
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 27th October 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 7th October 2020 from 06:00:00 p.m. (IST) to 16th October 2020, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.