If you want to win Rs.10,000, here are the correct Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answers. Check out the Amazon friendship day quiz and earn money.
Amazon friendship day Rs.10,000 pay balance quiz is live now. If you play the friendship day quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10,000 as Amazon Pay balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Friendship day Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Friendship Day Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Friendship Day Quiz 2020
- Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answers 2020 – Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
- Friendship Day 2020 Amazon Quiz Details
- Terms & Details of The Amazon Friendship Day Contest and How to Enter
- Who Are Eligible to Enter Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Contest 2020
- Who Are Not Eligible for Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Contest
How to Play Amazon Friendship Day Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to earn money as Amazon Pay balance need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Friendship Day Answer and win Rs.10,000
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answers 2020 – Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the friendship day quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: The idea of Friendship day was first introduced by Joyce, the founder of which company?
Answer 1: Hallmark Cards
Q2: In 2011, which date was declared by the United Nations as the International Day of Friendship?
Answer 2: July 30
Q3: The song ‘Ye Dosti’ from Sholay, is an iconic tribute to friendship. Who along with Kishore Kumar sang this song?
Answer 3: Manna Dey
Q4: In the very first episode of the television Sitcom Friends, who leaves Barry at the altar and then moves in to stay with Monica?
Answer 4: Rachel
Q5: Between 1957 and 1983, which country gifted 24 pandas to 9 nations across the world as gestures of friendship?
Answer 5: China
Friendship Day 2020 Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Friendship Day Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||10 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||27 July 2020 to 7 August 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th August 2020|
Terms & Details of The Amazon Friendship Day Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 27 July 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 07 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- All information submitted in connection with this Contest will be treated in accordance with these T&Cs and the Privacy Notice available at Amazon.in.
- All selected participants will need to claim the Prize within 30 days from the Notification Date, failing which such selected participant will be construed to have forfeited the Prize.
Who Are Eligible to Enter Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Contest 2020
The participants need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Contest.
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
- You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in.
- You have a billing address within the territory of India.
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
- You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Indian passport.
Who Are Not Eligible for Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Contest
Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.