Amazon Freedom Quiz 2020 is live now. If you want to win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance, here are correct Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz Answers. Check out the Amazon Freedom Quiz contest details.
If you play the Freedom quiz contest and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.25,000 as Amazon Pay balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Freedom Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game and prize. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Freedom Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Freedom Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon Freedom Quiz and want to earn money as Amazon Pay balance need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Freedom Quiz Answer and win Rs.25,000
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers To Win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1. Who was independent India’s first woman Cabinet Minister?
Answer 1: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
Q2. Using an SBI Credit Card, what’s the maximum discount that can be availed during Freedom Sale?
Answer 2: ₹1,500
Q3. Where was Mahatma Gandhi on Aug 15, 1947?
Answer 3: Kolkata
Q4. How many States and Union Territories(UTs) does India have?
Answer 4: 28 States, 9 UTs
Q5. Where does the Prime Minister of India raise the National Flag, every year during Independence Day?
Answer 5: Red Fort
Congratulations! You have completed the Amazon Quiz Contest and now eligible to win the exciting prizes.
Freedom Quiz Amazon Contest Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Freedom Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||4 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||8 August 2020 to 10 August 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th August 2020|
Details of Amazon Freedom Quiz Contest & How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 08 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 4 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- There are a total of 4 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th August 2020.