Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz is live now. Check out correct Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers to win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Festive Riddles Rs.50,000 Pay Balance quiz is live now. If you play the Festive Riddles quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz 2020
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers to Win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Connect the two visuals to get the name of an actress
- Q2: I come at the start of Rocket and at the end of cracker, what am I?
- Q3: Diwali is not complete without me, and I am in both of what you see on screen. What am I?
- Q4: If you take a number associated with the festival of Dussehra and raise it to the power of 100, you get the origin of what company’s name?
- Q5: If you have it you don’t share it. If you share it you don’t have it. What is it?
- Festive Riddles Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance, need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Festive Riddles Quiz Answer and win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance.
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers to Win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon Festive Riddles quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Connect the two visuals to get the name of an actress
Answer 1: Dia Mirza
Q2: I come at the start of Rocket and at the end of cracker, what am I?
Answer 2: The letter R
Q3: Diwali is not complete without me, and I am in both of what you see on screen. What am I?
Answer 3: Light
Q4: If you take a number associated with the festival of Dussehra and raise it to the power of 100, you get the origin of what company’s name?
Answer 4: Google
Answer 5: A Secret
Festive Riddles Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.50,000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||1 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||29th October 2020 to 11th November 2020|
|Winner Announcement||12th November 2020|
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 12th November 2020.
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 22nd November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 29 October 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 11 November 2020, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.