Amazon Dabur Quiz is live now. Check out the correct Amazon Dabur Quiz Answers to win Rs.10,000.
Amazon Dabur quiz is live now. If you play the Amazon Dabur quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10,000. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Dabur Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Dabur Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Dabur Quiz 2020?
- Amazon Dabur Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000
- Q1: Which of these is a health benefit of Dabur Chyawanprash?
- Q2: Dabur Chyawanprash is a product for the entire family- with clinically tested _ immunity for the entire family. Fill in the blanks
- Q3: Its scientific name is Bacopa Monnieri and it is an intellect promoter and antioxidant. What is this ingredient in Dabur Chyawanprash?
- Q4: Dabur Chyawanprash is also available in a _ free variant. Fill in the blanks
- Q5: In which year was Dabur, the manufacturer of the famous Dabur Chyawanprash founded?
- Dabur Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Dabur Quiz 2020?
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.10,000 needs to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Dabur Quiz Answer and win Rs.10,000
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Dabur Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find the below questions, and here are the Amazon Dabur quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Which of these is a health benefit of Dabur Chyawanprash?
Answer 1: All of these
Q2: Dabur Chyawanprash is a product for the entire family- with clinically tested _ immunity for the entire family. Fill in the blanks
Answer 2: 2X
Q3: Its scientific name is Bacopa Monnieri and it is an intellect promoter and antioxidant. What is this ingredient in Dabur Chyawanprash?
Answer 3: Brahmi
Q4: Dabur Chyawanprash is also available in a _ free variant. Fill in the blanks
Answer 4: Sugar
Q5: In which year was Dabur, the manufacturer of the famous Dabur Chyawanprash founded?
Answer 5: 1884
Dabur Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Dabur Quiz|
|Total Prizes||6 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||5 October 2020 to 30 October 2020|
|Winner Announcement||15th November 2020|
Amazon Dabur Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 15th November.
There are a total of 6 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 15th November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Dabur Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 5 October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 30th October 2020 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.