Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz is live now. Check out correct Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers to win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Credit Card Bill Rs.10,000 Pay Balance quiz is live now. If you play the Credit Card Bill quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz 2020
- Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
- Q1: How much should you pay on your credit card?
- Q2: What is the best way to improve your credit score?
- Q3: Can you pay your credit card bill through any UPI?
- Q4: Having a low credit score is a good thing.
- Q5: Now you can pay credit card bills on Amazon.
- Credit Card Bill Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance, need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Credit Card Bill Quiz Answer and win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance.
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon Credit Card Bill quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: How much should you pay on your credit card?
Answer 1: You should pay the total due amount
Q2: What is the best way to improve your credit score?
Answer 2: Make credit card payments on time
Q3: Can you pay your credit card bill through any UPI?
Answer 3: Yes
Q4: Having a low credit score is a good thing.
Answer 4: No
Q5: Now you can pay credit card bills on Amazon.
Answer 5: Yes
Credit Card Bill Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.10,000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||25 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||Product|
|Time Period||13th October 2020 to 10th November 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th November 2020|
Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 30th November 2020.
There are a total of 25 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 13th October, 2020 from 06:00:00 PM (IST) to 10th November, 2020 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 25 (twenty five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 100% of the credit card bill paid up to Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.