Amazon Alexa on App Quiz is live now. Check out correct Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Answers to win Rs.1000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Alexa on App Rs.1000 Pay Balance quiz is live now. If you play the Alexa on App quiz and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.1000 Pay Balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Amazon Alexa on App Quiz contest makes you ineligible for winning this game. If you don’t know the correct answers for this quiz, here are all five correct answers to the Amazon Alexa on App Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Alexa on App Quiz 2020
- Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Answers to Win Rs.1000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Customers (Android users only) can now access Alexa on their Amazon shopping app?
- Q2: Customers (Android users only) can talk to Alexa by just
- Q3: Which of the following can you ask Alexa to do this festive season?
- Q4: Android users can ask Alexa to play music by
- Q5: Which of the following ways can Alexa help you enjoy the festive season?
- Alexa on App Amazon Quiz Details
How to Play Amazon Alexa on App Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon quiz and want to win Rs.1000 Pay Balance, need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Alexa on App Quiz Answer and win Rs.1000 Pay Balance.
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Answers to Win Rs.1000 Pay Balance
When you click on the Play Now button, you will find below questions, and here are the Amazon Alexa on App quiz answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1: Customers (Android users only) can now access Alexa on their Amazon shopping app?
Answer 1: True
Q2: Customers (Android users only) can talk to Alexa by just
Answer 2: Tapping on the MIC Icon next to the shopping cart
Q3: Which of the following can you ask Alexa to do this festive season?
Answer 3: All of the above
Q4: Android users can ask Alexa to play music by
Answer 4: All of the above
Q5: Which of the following ways can Alexa help you enjoy the festive season?
Answer 5: All of the above
Alexa on App Amazon Quiz Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Alexa on App Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.1000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||200 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||Product|
|Time Period||19th October 2020 to 10th November 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th November 2020|
Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Winner Announcement
After confirming the winners, Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on Lucky Draw Winners section in Amazon mobile app by 30th November 2020.
There are a total of 200 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2020.
Terms & Details of The Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Contest and How to Enter
- This Contest will commence on 19 October 2020 from 4:00:00 p.m. and end on 10 Nov 11:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 200 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 1,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section on the contest page.