Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers are Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz Time, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win Rs.20000 Pay Balance for free.
To win today’s prize Rs.20000 Pay Balance, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 7 September.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Rs.20000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Rs.20000 Pay Balance Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Rs.20000 Pay Balance quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon September 7, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.20000 Pay Balance|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||7th September 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 7 September 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Rs.20000 Pay Balance
Q1: Which newly set up agency will conduct a Common Eligibility Test for selection to non-gazetted posts in the central government?
Answer 1: National Recruitment Agency
Q2: What is the name of the app which has recently been launched by National Highways Authority of India to monitor plantation projects?
Answer 2: Harit Path
Q3: 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer 3: Renewable energy
Q4: Rani Rampal, named as a 2020 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna awardee, is the captain of the Indian Women’s Team in which sport?
Answer 4: Field Hockey
Q5: Who attended the 5th world conference of speakers of parliament on behalf of India?
Answer 5: Om Birla
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 07 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.20000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.