Amazon app Quiz 6 August 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win 50000 Amazon Pay Balance for free.
To win today’s price 50000 Pay Balance, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 6 August 2020.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get Rs.50000/- Pay Balance.
Amazon 50000 Pay Balance Contest 6 August 2020 Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon August 6, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||50000 Pay Balance|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||6th August 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 6 August 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 6 August 2020 Quiz Answers To Win 50000 Pay Balance
Q1. ‘Paheli’ is a recently released song from which movie, based on the life of a famous Indian?
Answer 1: Shakuntala Devi
Q2. Sofia Kenin, the winner of the 2020 Australian Open women’s singles title, represents which country?
Answer 2: USA
Q3. What was the colour of the rare albino turtle recently spotted in the Balasore district of Odisha?
Answer 3: Yellow
Q4. Padmanabhaswamy is the tutelary deity of which royal family of India?
Answer 4: Travancore
Q5. To mark the date of the establishment of FIDE, United Nations celebrated July 20th 2020, as what day for the first time?
Answer 5: World Chess Day
Amazon 50,000 Pay Balance 6 August 2020 Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 06 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st July 2020.