Amazon Quiz 5 September 2020 Answers are Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz Time, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win – Sony Portable Party Speaker for free.
To win today’s price Sony Portable Party Speaker, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 5 September.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Sony Portable Party Speaker.
Amazon Sony Portable Party Speaker Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Sony Portable Party Speaker quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon September 5, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Sony Portable Party Speaker|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||5th September 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 5 September 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 5 September 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Sony Portable Party Speaker
Q1: Abdul Rashid Kalas of Jammu & Kashmir police has been awarded which gallantry award posthumously?
Answer 1: Kirti Chakra
Q2: Which city has won the cleanest city award in the Swachh Survekshan 2020 survey?
Answer 2: Indore
Q3: The Gwalior-Chambal Expressway will be renamed after which former Prime Minister of India?
Answer 3: Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Q4: Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. is a company incorporated under which ministry?
Answer 4: Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Q5: Recently expanded to the border and coastal districts, which of these is the youth wing of Indian Armed Forces?
Answer 5: National Cadet Corps
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 05 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony Portable Party Speaker (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.