Amazon app Quiz 31 July 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer is allowing the participants to win Sony 1000XM3 headphones for free.
To win today’s price Sony 1000XM3 headphone, a user must answer all the questions of the 31st July 2020 correctly.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Sony 1000XM3 Headphones.
Amazon Sony 1000XM3 Headphones Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Sony 1000XM3 Headphones quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon July 31, 2020 Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Sony 1000XM3 Headphones|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||31st July 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 31 July 2020
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 31 July 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones
Question 1. Which team recently clinched their 34th La Liga title by beating Villarreal 2-1?
Answer 1: Real Madrid
Question 2. Which major social media site recently had it’s high profile members targeted in a Bitcoin scam hack?
Answer 2: Twitter
Question 3. Which driver recently achieved his 90th pole position in F1?
Answer 3: Lewis Hamilton
Question 4. According to a recent UN report, which country helped over 270 million people move out of poverty in the last 10 years, the highest?
Answer 4: India
Question 5. Which American singer-songwriter is set to headline the virtual EDM fest ‘Tomorrowland Around the World’?
Answer 5: Katy Perry