Amazon Quiz 30 November 2020 Answers are Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz Time, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win Rs.15,000 Pay Balance for free.
To win today’s prize Rs.15,000 Pay Balance, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 30 November.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Rs.15,000 Pay Balance.
- Amazon Rs.15,000 Pay Balance Quiz Contest 2020 Details
- How to Play Amazon Quiz 30 November 2020?
- Amazon 30 November 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Rs.15,000 Pay Balance
- Q1: India’s first roll-on roll-off passenger ferry (Ro Pax) service was launched between Hazira and Ghogha in which state?
- Q2: Whose record of becoming the year end World No. 1 for six years, did Novak Djokovic equal in 2020?
- Q3: King Rama X is the reigning monarch of which country?
- Q4: Which of these royal titles features in a popular item sold by this company in India?
- Q5: Which company gets its name from this great scientist?
- Contest Details And How To Enter
Amazon Rs.15,000 Pay Balance Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Rs.15,000 Pay Balance contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon November 30, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.15,000 Pay Balance|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||30th November 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 30 November 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 30 November 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Rs.15,000 Pay Balance
Q1: India’s first roll-on roll-off passenger ferry (Ro Pax) service was launched between Hazira and Ghogha in which state?
Answer 1: Gujarat
Q2: Whose record of becoming the year end World No. 1 for six years, did Novak Djokovic equal in 2020?
Answer 2: Pete Sampras
Q3: King Rama X is the reigning monarch of which country?
Answer 3: Thailand
Q4: Which of these royal titles features in a popular item sold by this company in India?
Answer 4: Maharaja
Q5: Which company gets its name from this great scientist?
Answer 5: Tesla
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 30 November 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15,000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.