Amazon Quiz 29 September 2020 Answers are Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz Time, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win Sony Speaker for free.
To win today’s prize Sony Speaker, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 29 September.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Sony Speaker.
Amazon Sony Speaker Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Sony Speaker contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon September 29, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Sony Speaker|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||29th September 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 29 September 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 29 September 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Sony Speaker
Q1: Copenhagen Is The Capital Of Which Country?
Answer 1: Denmark
Q2: The First Fully Solar-Powered Airport In The World Is In India. Which City Can You Find It In?
Answer 2: Cochin
Q3: The 2006 Film, The Namesake, Starring Tabu And Irfan Khan Is Based On A Novel Of The Same Name. Who Is The Author Of That Novel?
Answer 3: Jhumpa Lahiri
Q4: Who Out Of The Following Is NOT An Indian Fashion Designer?
Answer 4: Ravi Ruia
Q5: What Is The Capital City Of Mizoram?
Answer 5: Aizawl
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 29 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony Speaker (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.