Amazon Quiz 27 September 2020 Answers are Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz Time, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win OnePlus 8 Pro for free.
To win today’s prize OnePlus 8 Pro, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 27 September.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the OnePlus 8 Pro.
Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon September 27, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||OnePlus 8 Pro|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||27th September 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 27 September 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 27 September 2020 Quiz Answers To Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Q1: George Stephenson Is Known As The Father Of Railways As His ‘Locomotion No. 1’ Was The First Steam Locomotive To Carry Passengers On A Public Rail Line On 27th September. Which Year Was This?
Answer 1: 1825
Q2: Which Is The Longest River In Asia?
Answer 2: Yangtze
Q3: To Commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test Runs, A Wall With 10,000 Bricks Was Built In Which Of These Stadiums?
Answer 3: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Q4: Until 1955, The State Bank Of India Was Known As __?.
Answer 4: Imperial Bank Of India
Q5: The __ Is A Horseshoe Shaped Zone Found Along The Pacific Rim Where Around 90% Of The World’s Earthquakes Occur. Fill In The Blanks.
Answer 5: The Ring Of Fire
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 27 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus 8 Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.