Amazon app Quiz 26 August 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win – OnePlus 8 Pro for free.
To win today’s price OnePlus 8 Pro, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 26 August 2020.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the OnePlus 8 Pro.
Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon August 26, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||OnePlus 8 Pro|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||26th August 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 26 August 2020 Quiz Answers To Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Q1: Mauritius had declared a ‘state of environmental emergency’ due to what caused by the bulk carrier ship MV Wakashio?
Answer 1: Oil Spill
Q2: Girish Chandra Murmu is the 14th and the latest to hold which of these important positions?
Answer 2: Comptroller and Auditor General
Q3: To provide better connectivity to the people of which UT did the Prime Minister recently launch a Submarine Optical Fibre Cable network?
Answer 3: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Q4: In the recently released ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ as well as the movie ‘Raees’, Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s character has what profession?
Answer 4: Police
Q5: The 2nd Test match between England and Pakistan in 2020 was the shortest (in terms of balls bowled) in England in 33 years. Name the venue.
Answer 5: Rose Bowl, Southampton
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 26 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus 8 Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.