Amazon Quiz 25 November 2020 Answers are Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz Time, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win Rs.5,000 Pay Balance for free.
To win today’s prize Rs.5,000 Pay Balance, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 25 November.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Rs.5,000 Pay Balance.
- Amazon Rs.5,000 Pay Balance Quiz Contest 2020 Details
- How to Play Amazon Quiz 25 November 2020?
- Amazon 25 November 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Rs.5,000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Char-chaporis are shifting riverine islands of the Brahmaputra located in which Indian state?
- Q2: In 2020, who became the first bowler to pick up a wicket off the first ball in an IPL final?
- Q3: Alu, Bittu and Sattu are characters in which recent Rajkummar Rao movie?
- Q4: These objects are used to do what kind of activity?
- Q5: In which city also known as the ‘Blue City’ is this picture taken?
- Contest Details And How To Enter
Amazon Rs.5,000 Pay Balance Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Rs.5,000 Pay Balance contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon November 25, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.5,000 Pay Balance|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||25th November 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 25 November 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 10 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 25 November 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Rs.5,000 Pay Balance
Q1: Char-chaporis are shifting riverine islands of the Brahmaputra located in which Indian state?
Answer 1: Assam
Q2: In 2020, who became the first bowler to pick up a wicket off the first ball in an IPL final?
Answer 2: Trent Boult
Q3: Alu, Bittu and Sattu are characters in which recent Rajkummar Rao movie?
Answer 3: Ludo
Q4: These objects are used to do what kind of activity?
Answer 4: Surfing
Q5: In which city also known as the ‘Blue City’ is this picture taken?
Answer 5: Jodhpur
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 25 November 2020 from 010:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.5,000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.