Amazon app Quiz 24 August 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win – Rs 7500 Rs Pay Balance for free.
To win today’s price Rs 7500 Rs Pay Balance, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 24 August 2020.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Rs 7500 Rs Pay Balance.
Amazon Rs 7500 Rs Pay Balance Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Rs 7500 Rs Pay Balance quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon August 24, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs 7500 Rs Pay Balance|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||24th August 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 24 August 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 24 August 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Rs 7500 Rs Pay Balance
Q1: Sadbhavana Divas celebrated on 20th August every year, commemorates the birth anniversary of which former Prime Minister?
Answer 1: Rajiv Gandhi
Q2: Russia dubbed its new COVID- 19 vaccine as ‘_ 5’, after a famous satellite. Fill in the blanks
Answer 2: Sputnik
Q3: Which of these organizations has recently announced an aid of 1.65 million Euros to support flood victims in India, Nepal and Bangladesh?
Answer 3: EU
Q4: In a rare occurrence, Silverstone hosted two back to back F1 Grand Prix races in August 2020. What was the 2nd of those races called?
Answer 4: 70th anniversary Grand Prix
Q5: ISRO’s lead facility for launch vehicle development located in Thiruvananthapuram, is named after which scientist born on August 12th?
Answer 5: Vikram Sarabhai
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 24 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 7,500 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.