Amazon Quiz 20 September 2020 Answers are Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz Time, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win OnePlus 8 Pro for free.
To win today’s prize OnePlus 8 Pro, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 20 September.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the OnePlus 8 Pro.
Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon September 20, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||OnePlus 8 Pro|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||20th September 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 20 September 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 20 September 2020 Quiz Answers To Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Q1: Who recently became the fastest batsman in terms of balls faced to reach 3000 runs in ODIs?
Answer 1: Glenn Maxwell
Q2: Which of these is an upcoming Bollywood movie starring Ishaan Khatter and Ananya Panday?
Answer 2: Khaali Peeli
Q3: On 16th September, 1987 the Montreal Protocol was signed. 16th September is observed as which of these days?
Answer 3: World Ozone Day
Q4: This location was used prominently in the filming of which of these movie series?
Answer 4: The Hobbit
Q5: This variety of Sushi is known as Maki Sushi. What does Maki Sushi literally mean?
Answer 5: Rolled Sushi
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 20 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus 8 Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.