Amazon app Quiz 20 August 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win – 50,000 Rs Pay Balance for free.
To win today’s price 50,000 Rs Pay Balance, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 20 August 2020.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the 50,000 Rs Pay Balance.
Amazon 50,000 Rs Pay Balance Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon 50,000 Rs Pay Balance quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon August 20, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||50,000 Rs Pay Balance|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||20th August 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 20 August 2020 Quiz Answers To Win 50,000 Rs Pay Balance
Q1: August 3 was recently celebrated in India as what day?
Answer 1: World Sanskrit Day
Q2: On August 1, 2020, Which Freedom Fighter’s 100th Death Anniversary Was Observed In India?
Answer 2: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Q3: Beirut is the capital and largest city of which country?
Answer 3: Lebanon
Q4: Mahatma Gandhi Setu bridge over river Ganga connects the north and south of which Indian state?
Answer 4: Bihar
Q5: In August 2020 Doordarshan added to its regional bouquet, a dedicated satellite channel for which Indian state?
Answer 5: Assam
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 20 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.