Amazon Quiz 2 October 2020 Answers are Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz Time, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch for free.
To win today’s prize Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 2 October.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch.
Amazon Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon October 2, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||2nd October 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 2 October 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 2 October 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch
Q1: In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Answer 1: 1937
Q2: On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer 2: 12th March 1930
Q3: Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer 3: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4: Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _ times and the committee regrets not giving him the Nobel Peace prize to this day.
Answer 4: 5
Q5: Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Answer 5: Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q6: Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer 6: Long Walk to Freedom
Q7: The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Answer 7: John Ruskin
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 2 October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.