Amazon app Quiz 17 August 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win – Rs.7500 Pay Balance for free.
To win today’s price Rs.7500 Pay Balance, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 17 August 2020.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Rs.7500 Pay Balance
Amazon Rs.7500 Pay Balance Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Rs.7500 Pay Balance quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon August 17, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.7500 Pay Balance|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||17th August 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 17 August 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Rs.7500 Pay Balance
Q1: Uttarakhand is planning to set up India’s first conservation center for what animal in Uttarkashi forests?
Answer 1: Snow Leopard
Q2: Which famous Varanasi born Indian writer’s 140th birth anniversary was celebrated on July 31, 2020?
Answer 2: Munshi Premchand
Q3: Which former Spain and Real Madrid goalkeeper has recently announced his retirement from football at the age of 39?
Answer 3: Iker Casillas
Q4: BIS-Care, an app to check the hallmark and quality of any product, has been released by which organisation?
Answer 4: Bureau of Indian Standards
Q5: John Hume, former Northern Ireland politician who recently passed away, was a Nobel Prize winner is which category?
Answer 5: Peace
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 17 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.7,500 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.