Amazon app Quiz 15 August 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win Oneplus Y Series TV for free.
To win today’s price Oneplus Y Series TV, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 15 August 2020.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Oneplus Y Series TV.
Amazon Oneplus Y Series TV Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Oneplus Y Series TV quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon August 15, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Oneplus Y Series TV|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||15th August 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 15 August 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 15 August 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Oneplus Y Series TV
Q1: The first woman to hold a Cabinet Rank in the Indian government Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, held which Ministry?
Answer 1: Minister of Heath
Q2: Under whose leadership was Azad Hind, an Indian provisional government, established in Japanese occupied Singapore during World War II?
Answer 2: Subhas Chandra Bose
Q3: The world celebrated this 25th July as the 100th birthday of Rosalind Franklin, known for her contributions to the discovery of what?
Answer 3: Molecular structure of DNA
Q4: The Okavango Delta, one of Africa’s last remaining great wildlife habitat, is located in which country?
Answer 4: Botswana
Q5: Which young revolutionary, along with Prafulla Chaki, attempted to assassinate a British judge, Magistrate Douglas Kingsford?
Answer 5: Khudiram Bose
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 15 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus TV (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2020.