Amazon app Quiz 11 August 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win Dyson Air Purifier for free.
To win today’s price Dyson Air Purifier, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 11 August 2020.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Dyson Air Purifier.
Amazon Dyson Air Purifier Quiz Contest 2020 Details
Amazon Dyson Air Purifier quiz contest is the best approach to improve your general knowledge.
|Name of Contest||Amazon August 11, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Dyson Air Purifier|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||11th August 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 11 August 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 11 August 2020 Quiz Answers To Win Dyson Air Purifier
Q1. India recently helped in restoring a 300-year-old Kali temple at Natore in which country?
Answer 1: Bangladesh
Q2. Which country has been announced to be the host of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League?
Answer 2: UAE
Q3. The Ministry of Human Resource & Development in the Indian government has recently been renamed as what?
Answer 3: Ministry of Education
Q4. The Grand Finale of which of these events, where students would be competing to solve 243 problem statements is from August 1-3, 2020?
Answer 4: Smart India Hackathon
Q5. Naseerudddin Shah plays the role of Pandit Radhemohan Rathod in which Amazon original series?
Answer 5: Bandish Bandits
Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 11 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Dyson Air Purifier (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st October 2020.