Amazon app Quiz 10 August 2020 Answers is Live Now. As part of today’s Amazon Quiz, the e-rerailer allows the participants to win the Rs.20000 Pay Balance for free.
To win today’s price Rs.20000 Pay Balance, a user must correctly answer all the questions of the 10 August 2020.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and allow shoppers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the Rs.20000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Rs.20000 Pay Balance 10 August Quiz Contest Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon August 10, 2020, Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.20,000 Pay Balance|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement||10th August 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz 10 August 2020?
- This is an Amazon App only offer, so we advise you to download & install the Amazon Android from Google Play Store or iOS app from Apple’s App Store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon 10 August 2020 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 Pay Balance
Q1. Which renowned striker has become the first player to score 50 goals in Serie A, Premier League, and La Liga?
Answer 1: Cristiano Ronaldo
Q2. Which of these is considered to be the world’s oldest film festival, whose 77th edition is slated to happen in September 2020?
Answer 2: Venice Film Festival
Q3. ‘Quest for Restoring Financial Stability in India’ is a recently released book written by which Former Deputy Governor of RBI?
Answer 3: Viral Acharya
Q4. Which Professional football league in India has become the first league from South Asia to be inducted in the World Leagues Forum?
Answer 4: ISL
Q5. Which former diplomat is the author of the recently released book ‘The India Way: Strategies for an Uncertain World’?
Answer 5: S Jaishankar
Amazon Rs.20000/- 10 August 2020 Contest Details And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- There are a total of 2 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st August 2020.